Effective date: September 26, 2020
Codingy ("us", "we", or "our") operates the website and the Zoomie, WallpaperG mobile applications (the "Service").
This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of personal data when you use our Service and the choices you have associated with that data.
Information Collection And Use
We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our Service to you.
Types of Data Collected
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you ("Personal Data"). Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Cookies and Usage Data
We may also collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Service or when you access the Service by or through a mobile device ("Usage Data").
This Usage Data may include information such as your computer's Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
When you access the Service by or through a mobile device, this Usage Data may include information such as the type of mobile device you use, your mobile device unique ID, the IP address of your mobile device, your mobile operating system, the type of mobile Internet browser you use, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
Tracking & Cookies Data
Cookies are files with small amount of data which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. Tracking technologies also used are beacons, tags, and scripts to collect and track information and to improve and analyze our Service.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
Examples of Cookies we use:
- Session Cookies. We use Session Cookies to operate our Service.
- Preference Cookies. We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
- Security Cookies. We use Security Cookies for security purposes.
Use of Data
Codingy uses the collected data for various purposes:
- To provide and maintain the Service
- To notify you about changes to our Service
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so
- To provide customer care and support
- To provide analysis or valuable information so that we can improve the Service
- To monitor the usage of the Service
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues
Transfer Of Data
Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from your jurisdiction.
If you are located outside Turkey and choose to provide information to us, please note that we transfer the data, including Personal Data, to Turkey and process it there.
Disclosure Of Data
Codingy may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- To comply with a legal obligation
- To protect and defend the rights or property of Codingy
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
- To protect against legal liability
Security Of Data
The security of your data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service ("Service Providers"), to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform Service-related services or to assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
We may use third-party Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service.
- Firebase is analytics service provided by Google Inc.
- We also encourage you to review the Google's policy for safeguarding your data: https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/6004245. For more information on what type of information Firebase collects, please visit please visit the Google Privacy & Terms web page: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en
Links To Other Sites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
You may be able to disclose information about yourself in the course of contributing user generated content on publicly-available areas of the Service. This includes your uploaded photos or videos, full name, email address, geolocation, interests, and content that you have favorited, metadata (i.e., hashtags). Your photo or video files may also contain your narrations and captions, as well as data regarding your precise geolocation. Your content will also be shared with users of other social media services to which you have chosen to share (i.e., Facebook or Instagram), consistent with your privacy settings on those services. Such information publicly announced information, may be accessed or recorded by us, and there is no expectation of privacy or confidentiality in such information. Codingy can use such videos for the research purposes priorly anonymizing them removing any personal information. Any information, including your Personal Data you submit in the course of such activities, can be read, collected, or used by other users. We cannot control how other users of our Services such as Facebook or Instagram. We especially cannot prevent you receiving unwanted messages from other users. If you wish that a specific content generated by you shall be removed from publicly-available areas of our Services, please contact us at email@example.com.
All Personal Data posted on publicly-available areas of our Services are processed to provide you with the respective Service according to Art. 6 (1)(b) GDPR.
If you submit your video or other content to Codingy, we may publish it on the Codingy website or applications along with certain Personal Data identifying you, e.g., your first and last name or your username provided that you have instructed us to do so.
You warrant, represent and undertake to us that your UGC (User-Generated Content) (including its use, publication and/or exploitation by us) shall not:
- infringe the copyrights or database rights, trademarks, rights of privacy, publicity or other intellectual property or other rights of any other person or entity; and/or
- contain any material which is defamatory of any person; and/or
- contain misleading or deceptive statements or omissions or misrepresentation as to your identity (for example, by impersonating another person) or your affiliation with any person or entity; and/or
- breach any legal or fiduciary duty owed to a third party, such as a contractual duty or a duty of confidence; and/or
- advocate, promote, or assist discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age; and/or
- contain any malicious code, such as viruses, worms, Trojan horses or other potentially harmful programmes, codes or material; and/or
- violate any other applicable law, statute, ordinance, rule or regulation, (together, or individually the "Legal Standards").
- is obscene, hateful, inflammatory, offensive or in any other way falls below commonly accepted standards of taste and decency in the UK; and/or
- is reasonably likely to harass, upset, embarrass or alarm a person (including, by way of example only, so called "trolling" or cyber-bullying); and/or
- is threatening, abusive or invades another's privacy, or causes annoyance, inconvenience or anxiety; and/or
- is sexually explicit; and/or
- advocates, promotes, assists or depicts violence; and/or
- advocates, promotes or assists any illegal activity or unlawful act or omission; and/or
- could be deemed to be unsolicited or unauthorised advertising, promotional material, junk mail, or spam (including without limitation chain letters, pyramid schemes or other forms of solicitation or advertisements, commercial or otherwise); and/or
- gives the impression that it emanates from Treatwell or is endorsed or connected with us, if this is not the case,
We reserve the right to partner with a third party ad network to either display advertising on our App or to manage our advertising on other sites. The pages that we show advertisements in can contain unwanted user-generated content. We use Instagram public API as the user-generated content and these unwanted content can be reported via Instagram and advertisement publisher's rights are under guard with the Instagram Privacy Policies. You can also contact with us to report a violation by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Our ad network partner would use technologies to collect non-personally identifiable information about your activities on this and other Apps to provide you targeted advertising based upon your interests.
Our Service does address anyone over the age of 13.
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Children has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
- By email: email@example.com